- Shore based
- Expeditions & Safaris
- Group trips
- Liveaboard Departures
- Learn to dive!
The 40 metre S/Y Palau Siren luxury liveaboard was launched in July 2012. She has the same specifications as her sister yachts, the S/Y Philippine Siren and the S/Y Indo Siren.
The cabins offer flexibility and can be used as twin or double bedded rooms. The dining area is very spacious offering a great setting for all your meals. The dive deck is perhaps the most spacious and comfortable you would have experienced. Designated areas for charging and preparation of your camera and video equipment, the S/Y Palau Siren, as all Siren Fleet yachts, truly sets out to be the pros choice for underwater photography and videography.
She is currently under construction on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, and like our other yachts, is a traditional "gaft rigged Phinisi" handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard as beautiful in the waters of Micronesia, and being that she was built by divers for divers you can rest assured every need has been thought of and is being implemented.
Aboard the S/Y Palau Siren we shall welcome up to 16 guests on each trip. This ensures abundant space for all divers.
Features of the S/Y Palau Siren liveaboard include:
• 7 sails
• An expansive leisure & diving deck area
• A spacious air-conditioned saloon with cocktail bar, 42 inch flatscreen & computer server supporting the inter-cabin network
• Covered outdoor dining area
• 8 large air-conditioned cabins each with their own personal computer, audio-visual entertainment system and ensuite bathrooms with hot water. All rooms are lavished with luxury extra's including bathrobes, hair dryers, towels, individually controlled mood lighting and individual controls for your air-conditioning unit.
• Laundry Service
• Massage Service
• Yacht Boutique, which will make available to customers Worldwide Dive and Sail merchandise
• Enriched Air Nitrox is free for all certified Nirox divers. If you are not a certified Nitrox diver all the instructors can certainly teach you the Enriched Air Specialty
• 2 ten meter dive tenders accompany the S/Y Palau Siren
Specialised features for Underwater Photographers & Videographers include:
• Each cabin is fitted with an individual computer and multiple power sources to facilitate the needs of digital photography. The computer features high end specifications and 20" high definition flatscreens, which are integrated with the yachts network server in the saloon.
• Workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras including prep and storage areas
• Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for cameras and videos.
S/Y Palau Siren - Diving Liveboard Yacht Safety:
Worldwide Dive and Sail considers safety the pre-eminent issue aboard their yachts. The S/Y Palau Siren has been designed and constructed based upon Lloyds Standards, the leading international body of maritime safety standards. Thus aboard the yacht, the crew has been specially trained in all aspects of safety, emergency and evacuation procedures.
The yacht is equipped with the latest safety features including Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Smoke Alarms, Emergency Long Distance Radios, and Satellite Phones.