- Shore based
- Expeditions & Safaris
- Group trips
- Liveaboard Departures
- Learn to dive!
Trip payments, Changes in the bookings and cancellations
How can I pay for my trip?
There are three methods of paying for your trip. The first is through bankgiro or a bank transfer. Our bankgiro number is: 5828-9760.
1) For those of you living outside of Sweden, we recommend that you pay us by using our IBAN and swift code. This will cost you less and is a quick way to transfer the money.
IBAN: 5122 0000 0000 1190016
When using this method of payment, please make sure that the transferred amount corresponds to the correct amount in Swedish kronor (SEK). All transfer costs should be paid by the customer.
2) Method of payment is with a bank or credit card. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Eurocard.
Please download a power of attorney so that we can process payment on your card. We can accept card numbers via telephone as long as you send us written permission to charge your card after the fact.
No extra charges will be added to the trip total if you pay with a bankcard.
3) Use WASA financing to pay for your trip in installments. This is available to all Swedish residents that have full-time employment or are a full-time student, and are at least 20 years of age. Please contact us for more details.
How much do I have to pay and when?
When you have confirmed a booking with Scuba Travel, you will receive a booking confirmation within a day. A down payment of 1000 SEK needs to be paid within 10 days of the booking date in order to assure your spot on the trip. If you have a problem keeping to this deadline, please contact us so that we can make other arrangements.
The final payment needs to be paid at the very latest, 14 days prior to the departure date.
You may feel free to pay the entire amount at any time leading up to the trip. You may also pay in installments if this is easier for you financially.
Please observe that no payment forms will be sent to you. You are responsible for paying on time.
Does Scuba Travel have a travel guarantee that protects my payments?
Scuba Travel has a travel guarantee in accordance to Sweden’s Kammarkollegiet (Chamber of Commerce) travel guarantee act. This travel guarantee protects all customers that have booked and paid directly to Scuba Travel.
May I change the itinerary before I have made the final payment?
Certain changes can be made to an already planned itinerary if made well in advance to the departure date. Things such as upgrades in rooms, rental equipment, booking of courses or extended stays can all be arranged if planned in advance.
To change your itinerary completely, in such meaning, change in hotel, boat or dive packages will be permitted if time and availability allows it.
An extra booking charge can be applied to any changes having to be made after the final payment has been made.
Please note that in accordance to our travel terms 1.6 any changes made in an already booked trip will constitute as a breach in the contract.
Cancellation of a booked trip
All customers have the right to cancel their trip. The following cancellations fees will be applied in accordance to Scuba Travel’s published travel terms:
• Cancellation 60 days or more prior to the departure date, the customer shall pay the down payment as a cancellation fee.
• Cancellation later then 60 days, but earlier then 36 days prior to the departure date, the customer shall pay 60% of the trips cost.
• Cancellation later the 35 days, but earlier then 15 days prior to the departure date, the customer shall pay 85% of the trips cost.
• Cancellation within 14 days of the departure date, the customers shall pay the entire trips cost.